Who wants to work for Cars.com?!?

phorty

Regular
Feb 13, 2006
Alright, so we're hiring a ton of inside sales people and collecting resumes. These positions don't require a college degree or much experience. You'll basically be selling our products to Auto Dealers. Shoot me a PM and I can forward your resume. We're located in the Loop and it's a fun, fast-paced, and young work environment. See some details below:

Apartments.com and Cars.com are looking for professional sales representatives to add to our expanding sales teams. The positions require cold calling and an ability to work well under pressure, while reaching out to our existing advertisers and growing market share on our popular and high traffic web sites – www.apartments.com and www.cars.com.

We offer competitive wages and benefit packages.

Qualifications include:
· 1 to 5 years commissioned sales experience, but we will consider any assertive and professional candidate
· Willingness to do whatever it takes to reach sales goals
· Passion for success and drive for career advancement
· Self--motivation & an extremely positive attitude

Apartments.com and Cars.com are located in downtown Chicago at 175 W. Jackson-8th floor, corner of Jackson and Wells. Our building is close to the Quincy and Van Buren stops in the loop. We are a short walk from the red and blue lines and all Metra stations.

phorty

Regular
Feb 13, 2006
Got any jobs for MBA's?

Is it face to face or phone sales? My GF can sell like a mofo and she is looking for work.
There are plenty of MBA's walking around here. There are many diverse departments so it depends on what you want to do.

The 'inside sales' job would be over the phone. We also have in-market sales reps but you'd have to live in that market and there isn't anything around here.

phorty

Regular
Feb 13, 2006
Cars.com is a great website. found 2 cars off that website.
We definitely do have a large inventory. It is somewhat lacking in private party ads and is dominated by dealership inventory. AutoTrader.com does better for for sale by owner stuff but check out FreeBO.com (free by owner). That's a website we just bought to help out. Also, pickuptrucks.com is a new one to help push our reach to truck enthusiasts. One area that has improved greatly where we've invested a lot of $$$ is the research section.

You bought 2 cars? I don't think I've bought one but I've sold 2 cars on there so it's worked for me :biggthump

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
There are plenty of MBA's walking around here. There are many diverse departments so it depends on what you want to do.

The 'inside sales' job would be over the phone. We also have in-market sales reps but you'd have to live in that market and there isn't anything around here.

We live out in Naperville and she is looking for a sales gig in the burbs if u got anything? She is in FL for another week but will be back soon and I will forward ya a resumee..

Here is a few quick reasons she can sell like champ and she has an awesome personality..

9109490052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6102255152.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info