Any fence installers out there?

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
I have been looking for a legit company who installs fence but i have yet to find one. Well, i found one but they are pretty expensive.

on the phone they give us an estimate and then when they show up to check it out, they add anothe crap and bump the price up.

if anybody knows a fence installing company, who does good work and legit and sure decent price (possibly a hook up) would be great.

us and next door want to do this. other fence company measured everywhere and it will be 112ft fence with 2 gates. (1 for each house).

let me know please guys!:biggthump

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
http://www.sanchezfence.com/

They were referred by my cousin last year When I was looking for a fence. I had 5 quotes in the naperville area and they were by far the cheapest and same quality fence as the others no hidden costs just straight shooters when it comes to pricing. good luck:)

do they really do a good job so i wont have to deal fences falling apart in a year or two? how about the quality of wood?

I just talked to them and they gave us an "OK" price. very close to other companies who gave us an estimate. If their wood and work is very good, then i would go with them:biggthump

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
do they really do a good job so i wont have to deal fences falling apart in a year or two? how about the quality of wood?

I just talked to them and they gave us an "OK" price. very close to other companies who gave us an estimate. If their wood and work is very good, then i would go with them:biggthump

They did mine and my cousins and were both happy. Their was another company that had better wood "smoother" from what I remember but the quote was $900 more but their normal wood was still higher than these guys. I stained mine and it looks great. good luck.

Skrat

You Go. We Go.
Apr 30, 2008
Go to any HomeDepot in the morning, if you're in the right part of town, you could get as many people you could fit in the back of your truck for about $20 each, and you'll have whatever you need built.
Throw in some beer, and you might get a deck or new garage thrown in for free.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Go to any HomeDepot in the morning, if you're in the right part of town, you could get as many people you could fit in the back of your truck for about $20 each, and you'll have whatever you need built.
Throw in some beer, and you might get a deck or new garage thrown in for free.

does this actually work>? what depot? i have tried...i need my fence stained...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info