Part Time/Full Time!

Jul 7, 2006
Hey guys I got laid off from Comcast today... Anyways I should be leaving for the Army around April but until then I'm looking for something to keep me afloat financial wise. Just wondering if anyone needs any extra help or knows of a decent gig goin on.

-Valid IL DL
-Extensive Computer/Office Knowledge
-A+ Salesmen (Won top seller at work several times)

I'm located in the NW Burbs. Thanks guys!

Jul 7, 2006
Larry, we're hiring in the call center. I work 2mins from my apartment. Not the best job but it beats MCD's ;)

Inbound or Outbound...? I'm not sure if I could work in another call center. They are so fuckin stressful. But it might be different than the angry customers calling into Comcast! Any details you have would be greatly appreciated sir! :biggthump

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
im not starting anything, im just saying anytime Mike or Ryan say something you always have to say something smart back

Are you their Mom?

BAN COBRACHRIS!!!:clap::lmao::clap::lmao:

Ban my slow car from the streets too.

no, he was talking to chris and he doesn't really understand chris' sense of humor. :laughing2

i'm one of his best friends, you should see some of the shit he posts in my threads! haha

:toast:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info