Anyone do Custom Welding / fab work?

B

Boost12

I have someone that is awesome with aluminum. Do you have a welder ? Thats the only thing that may cause some trouble because he cant really do side work because his Boss is a cock sucker but if you have a welder im sure he can do some work ?

PM me if interested

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
I have someone that is awesome with aluminum. Do you have a welder ? Thats the only thing that may cause some trouble because he cant really do side work because his Boss is a cock sucker but if you have a welder im sure he can do some work ?

PM me if interested

Yea I have a welder but I hauled it down to FL to build a custom trailer for a wave runner and it still sits in my garage there till summer. Should have loaded it back up but didnt:-( Thanks anyways man:biggthump

this guy that i work with does stuff on the side. he builds race cars, bikes, body man by trade, welds aluminum too. he is putting a cage in my car this spring, he does awesome work. his name is scott, he lives in plainfield 630-988-2514.

Thats real close to me and I will call him to see if he wants to give me a qwote on the work I need. Thanks man:biggthump BTW.. Whats your name so when I call him I just dont use your screen name :)

Tommy..

contact Han's and ask him if his buddy James can do it... Hans has the welder at the shop and James is a KICK ASS aluminum welder... just an idea!

Bob,
I will Check into it also. Thanks for he lead.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info