Just a friendly FYI

Stano17

Regular
Feb 18, 2007
Hey all, I've been working at a furninture store for a couple of months now, and before going to spend tons of money $$$$$$ on furniture, take a look at this place first. All of our leather we get as "factory 2nd's" from Macy's and we sell them at a 1/3 of the price. We have everything (Sofa's, love seat's, recliners, bedroom sets, dining room sets, entertainment centers, etc.) If anybody is looking for new furniture, i would highly recommend taking a look at this store. John's Discount & Fine Furniture. If anybody is interested in coming to take a look, either post up in here or PM me. Phone number is not listed and has never been.

Plus the owner of the store and his brother were the first owners of the Chi-Town Hustler Funny Car!

Stano17

Regular
Feb 18, 2007
Got an address? I need a coffee table, 2 night stands, and maybe a kitchen table and chairs. I just got a tan leather couch so if you have a chaise lounge or love seat i'd be interested.

Sorry i dont know the address off the top of my head, but the phone # is 773-581-5365. We have a good amount of coffee tables, night stands, and dining room sets. Just give the store a call. Ask for Wally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info