Need a hook-up & info. on duct/vent cleaning

BIGONTS

Addict
May 23, 2005
Just finished some major renovations at my house and would like to get this done before I move in and get dust on all my new furniture. I would like to do this once and get it done right. I heard that just hooking up a vacuum to the vents is not the right way/complete way to do it. Without a brush or something, you will not loosen everything up and get the ducts totally clean. You might have more dust than before if not done right. Let me know what your thoughts are if you know of anyone. I’m located in Hickory Hills, IL 60457.

Thanks

BIGONTS said:
Just finished some major renovations at my house and would like to get this done before I move in and get dust on all my new furniture. I would like to do this once and get it done right. I heard that just hooking up a vacuum to the vents is not the right way/complete way to do it. Without a brush or something, you will not loosen everything up and get the ducts totally clean. You might have more dust than before if not done right. Let me know what your thoughts are if you know of anyone. I’m located in Hickory Hills, IL 60457.

Thanks
my company does it give us a call for a estimate go around and count your vents first 630 980 7571 mister natural services

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list