Auto Related Jobs

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Hey all, I'm looking for more information on what type of jobs are available that are related to the auto industry.

I'm about a year to a year and a half away from earning my degree in business management. Not really interested in selling cars or being a mechanic. If possible, it would be nice to find a job for this summer so I don't have to go back to work for the local sewer department.

Since you have to work, you might as well whislte while you do it. I want to combine my passion for autos with a job and possibly find a career that interests me. Any help would be appreciated.

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
I'm in a similar position as you. After talking with a lot of people in the industry they've suggested to me some things. Most importantly to go get some real world business experience. It is easy for them to find someone with a passion for cars. Its hard to find this person that has had real training in the business world. Not sure what you are looking to do, but I want to be in high performance in some capacity and there are very few good opportunities. Especially, if you don't want to start at $8/hr.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Rotzs99
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list