Hookup's for an anniversary... random ones

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
So my 5 year anniversary is coming up in February and I've got a couple ideas of how to celebrate, as well as what to get the wife. Wondering if anyone here has hookups on any of the following:

Medical Supplies (specifically a personal/portable pulse oximeter)
Hotel accommodations in the Western burb's
And the HUGE help would be any Art dealers (specifically Michael Goddard paintings)

Feel free to PM me if you don't want anything known publicly. :biggthump

Thank to any and all!!!!! :headbang:

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
And the HUGE help would be any Art dealers (specifically Michael Goddard paintings)

Feel free to PM me if you don't want anything known publicly. :biggthump

Thank to any and all!!!!! :headbang:[/QUOTE]

Hey if you contact the Godard store in Las Vegas Located in the Aladin Hotel, they offer a financing plan. Which is really nice considering the paintings are from $600-$1500 depending on size, series, and wheater or not they are artist proofs. I get all my stuff from them, so hope this helps. If I remeber correctley i had to put down like $200 and then they send you the painting and then you pay it off 0% interest for so many months. and once to do this 1 time you can continue to buy them and get the special financing as long as your approved. I can get you the number and the name of the store manager i met when i was there if you think this idea will work for you

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
04svt said:
Hey if you contact the Godard store in Las Vegas Located in the Aladin Hotel, they offer a financing plan. Which is really nice considering the paintings are from $600-$1500 depending on size, series, and wheater or not they are artist proofs. I get all my stuff from them, so hope this helps. If I remeber correctley i had to put down like $200 and then they send you the painting and then you pay it off 0% interest for so many months. and once to do this 1 time you can continue to buy them and get the special financing as long as your approved. I can get you the number and the name of the store manager i met when i was there if you think this idea will work for you

Thanks man... would I not then have to pay tax on it? As you obviously know, the price of those things are pretty high, so even tax would save $75+. And how do they handle shipping?

Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list