UPS - Seasonal

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
i work there for the seasonal job, if youre talking about the package handling, it doesnt start at 10/hr, it starts at 8.50, and for the bonus, you have to take a test and remeber the first few numbers of like 150 zip codes or more, and pass the test 100% your first time taking it or the second, its a $200 bonus, and a dollar more and hour, the max you will get is a max of about 30 hours and thats with going in for a early sort.......and last i heard, they are not hiring for seasonal anymore because the busy season is almost over

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Feb 21, 2005
suzukiracer1604 said:
i work there for the seasonal job, if youre talking about the package handling, it doesnt start at 10/hr, it starts at 8.50, and for the bonus, you have to take a test and remeber the first few numbers of like 150 zip codes or more, and pass the test 100% your first time taking it or the second, its a $200 bonus, and a dollar more and hour, the max you will get is a max of about 30 hours and thats with going in for a early sort.......and last i heard, they are not hiring for seasonal anymore because the busy season is almost over

i dunno is only dec 12 man

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
90mustang306 said:
i dunno is only dec 12 man

you have to have set up a date for a tour, then they call you back a day or 2 later, then you have to set up a day for an interview, they have to do a background check which takes 3-4 days, then you have to do a week of training in the classroom, by then it will be the 20th or the 21st, and they said the 22nd is when they will let the seasonal guys go if the dont want to work any longer......

Jul 7, 2006
suzukiracer1604 said:
you have to have set up a date for a tour, then they call you back a day or 2 later, then you have to set up a day for an interview, they have to do a background check which takes 3-4 days, then you have to do a week of training in the classroom, by then it will be the 20th or the 21st, and they said the 22nd is when they will let the seasonal guys go if the dont want to work any longer......

I was there today and got hired on the spot to be a seasonal driver helper. $10/hr with a $100 bonus at the end of the work period. All I did was go in, 10 minute interview, 10 minutes of paperwork, now I start tomorrow morning @ 8:30am. Not sure what you're talking about. I was hired by Karla in the employment office.

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Feb 21, 2005
SonicBlueDevil said:
I was there today and got hired on the spot to be a seasonal driver helper. $10/hr with a $100 bonus at the end of the work period. All I did was go in, 10 minute interview, 10 minutes of paperwork, now I start tomorrow morning @ 8:30am. Not sure what you're talking about. I was hired by Karla in the employment office.
how long are you there for??

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
thats a driver helper, thats why, sorry i mis understood.......if your a package handler you do not get paid that much, i started 2 weeks ago and they offered nothing similar to that, i didnt want to be the helper though because they said you will most likely not get a job after the busy season

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info