Receptionist @ Mortgage Lender

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
Receptionist

I work for a mortgage lender and we just had our receptionist give her 2 weeks as she has decided to go back to school. It’s a very simple job so the money isn’t great, but basically you would be required to answer phones, order supplies, help underwriters with simple tasks. Usually 9-6 with hour lunch. Somewhere around $10/hr starting out. Good starter job with potential to get into underwriting/sales, if you so desired. If anybody is interested or may know somebody who might be interested, please send me a PM.

jvert

Go Bulls and Cubs
Jul 27, 2006
01Cobra3379 said:
Receptionist

I work for a mortgage lender and we just had our receptionist give her 2 weeks as she has decided to go back to school. It’s a very simple job so the money isn’t great, but basically you would be required to answer phones, order supplies, help underwriters with simple tasks. Usually 9-6 with hour lunch. Somewhere around $10/hr starting out. Good starter job with potential to get into underwriting/sales, if you so desired. If anybody is interested or may know somebody who might be interested, please send me a PM.

I know a lady that is looking for a job. I was wondering if the position is still avialable?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 01Cobra3379
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list