Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yes, this is serious. I think Im finally ready to really take TCG to the next level both as a community and as a potential business. As always, the community comes first so none of you should worry that things will be changing from what we all know and love.

Anywho...

The TCG Event Planner would be responsible for setting up track days, dyno days, dinner meets, weekend meets, cruises, weekday meets, etc etc. Luke's still stays "in-house". You will not be responsible for fronting any out of pocket costs.

I'm going to start focusing on some other aspects of the site as well as focus on my personal life more so my days (at least for now) of being the sole person responsible for the bigger meets are done. I will still plan some meets myself from time to time but I'm putting the bulk of planning on someone else.

This would be asking a lot of commitment from someone. This is obviously not a full time job, but you will be asked to keep the site active OFF the board.

Depending on how active you want to get and how well you excel at this, there might be some small $ involved for your troubles.

Keep this thread clean and on topic. If you have serious questions, ask away. I MIGHT be looking for more than one person (to cover maybe the city, and the various suburbs...that will depend on interest).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info