Electrician

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I dunno if its something I can really give a quote on. Im more than capable of doing it, just not sure on materials im actually going to need or how much time it would take me to give you a fair quote and not screw myself either. If you lived closer, Id stop bye to have a look. Honestly, talk to the guy riski suggested if he is in your area.

Ever though about doing it yourself? Its pretty simple as far as theory. You will have to invest in a couple of tools: a wire snake and conduit bender. Add another breaker to the panel, snake two wires to the garage using the existing conduit, from there just pipe the conduit to wherever you want the outlets. The outlets then just need to be wired in parallel. Viola.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I dunno if its something I can really give a quote on. Im more than capable of doing it, just not sure on materials im actually going to need or how much time it would take me to give you a fair quote and not screw myself either. If you lived closer, Id stop bye to have a look. Honestly, talk to the guy riski suggested if he is in your area.

Ever though about doing it yourself? Its pretty simple as far as theory. You will have to invest in a couple of tools: a wire snake and conduit bender. Add another breaker to the panel, snake two wires to the garage using the existing conduit, from there just pipe the conduit to wherever you want the outlets. The outlets then just need to be wired in parallel. Viola.

x2

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
I wouldn't know how to answer that question, I'm not familiar with any of that sort of thing. This work wouldn't be done for a few months, which is why I'm trying to get an idea of what this is going to cost. The walls will already be torn out, so I don't see it being too much trouble.

I may need additional outlets on the ceiling depending on what kind of lighting I go with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info