PDR

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys I haven't been on the forum in FOREVER but keep getting the we miss you emails so I'm back...I'm offering my Paintless Dent Repair services to you guys for a low cost. I am able to do small PDR jobs on hoods, doors, fenders and rear quarters. I can also manage small hail jobs for the right amount. PM for my cell number or PM what kind of vehicle you have and where the dents are. Pics would be great as well. I hope I can help you guys out. Thank You!

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
I'm in Bensenville, IL but willing to travel. I can do 50$ for dime size and nickel sized dents, and 60$ for everything over. Usually guys charge 75$ for a dime size and it just goes up from there. I'm looking for work since I just moved back from Texas and trying to get on my feet again back home here in Chicago.

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
I prefer charging per dent. I usually don't care what panel the dent is on, as long as I can find access. I DO NOT drill into customer cars to create access. Some companies do, some don't. I will not due to the fact there is that slight chance moisture can get it and create rust over time.

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
If your dent is dime or nickel sized I'll do it for 50$. If your dent is bigger ill do 60$. Just two prices per dent depending on size. If you would like I can check your cars out or tell me what you have, I can quote per vehicle. That's what I usually charge since I run my own business.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info