Desktop Support Position - Braidwood, IL

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Hey guys, one of the clients I work with is Exelon. We are looking to fill a Desktop Support position at their Braidwood Generating Facility. The initial contract will go through the remainder of 2011. I know the location sucks, but figured I'd give it a shot for any of of southwest/south side members in the Yorkville, Joliet, Kankakee area.

It's a pretty straight forward Desktop Support role and will pay $20/hr W2. No degree & no server experience required, but previous professional desktop support experience is required.

We work directly with someone in procurement at Exelon and we could likely get you an interview if you are truly qualified.

[FONT=&quot]Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 5-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nuclear testing protocols apply client support person with strong client interface skills and experience in supporting/troubleshooting Windows Operating System at the workstation level, MS Office support, and cellular/Blackberry support. Experience with Remedy would be a plus. The candidate does not need server experience. [/FONT]

Let me know if you are interested, just drop me an email @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• JA$ON
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list