Vehicle Wraps - Any good shops?

Nov 10, 2006
I'm contemplating wrapping the clown car instead of painting. Anyone have a good experience with any particular shops that do full wraps? I'm looking for a quality wrap that will last for a while, not some cheap crap that will fade after a year or two....

Any referrals or hook ups ?

Thanks,
Jason

I've heard good things about rage wraps, but never used them.

I've personally used graphix zone in Roselle for some Vinyl work here and there and they did a great job. Otherwise couldn't the sponsor on here, stoked, do it?

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
talk to "bird" on chitown. hes no longer with stickerdude(brothers co) but i believe he has his own company and does this as well. greg has been very helpful in the past with several of friends cars and trailers and is very honest.

bird is greg and greg works for his brother again.. stickerdude is under a new name now, but greg still works there and they are in burlington, wi..

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I figured I would post to make my presence. I am currently talking to rainbow warrior and hope to do his wrap for him. As far as the spray laminate goes its has its good qualities and its bad. I would never use it for a vehicle wrap application. I personally do not use it for any application but I do know it works well with window perf applications. As far as other wrap companies go I will not talk bad about anyone, but I will tell you I will do everything in my power to keep my customer happy.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
DJ, I will send you a few good profile shots of my car tonight or tomorrow if that one that I sent makes it difficult. My car is on the ground tonight and we will be picking it up so I can get some good pics with my car.

Feel free to take a shot with the one I sent if you like.

Hopefully we can come up with something that works!

Thanks!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I figured I would post to make my presence. I am currently talking to rainbow warrior and hope to do his wrap for him. As far as the spray laminate goes its has its good qualities and its bad. I would never use it for a vehicle wrap application. I personally do not use it for any application but I do know it works well with window perf applications. As far as other wrap companies go I will not talk bad about anyone, but I will tell you I will do everything in my power to keep my customer happy.

Kudos to you, well put...

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Here are a few wraps I liked. Not a huge fan of the Bogus Boys theme but he van looked horrible before we started. I will look and see if I can find some before pictures.

img1855x.jpg

img1815t.jpg

newpics005e.jpg

img1102zs.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info