Alignments

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
If anyone is looking at getting an alignment done, and done correct shoot me a pm. We use a laser machine and do a 4 wheel for $79 at my dealer ROTO. I will be the only one to do the alignment if requested by you, and spend as much time as i can to get them perfect. Any adjustment that can be adjusted, will be put in spec. 01cobra (Jon) can vouch for the quality and time dedicated into them and hopefully others will able to as well. thanks

Drew

sleepercobra

Regular
Aug 14, 2009
If anyone is looking at getting an alignment done, and done correct shoot me a pm. We use a laser machine and do a 4 wheel for $79 at my dealer ROTO. I will be the only one to do the alignment if requested by you, and spend as much time as i can to get them perfect. Any adjustment that can be adjusted, will be put in spec. 01cobra (Jon) can vouch for the quality and time dedicated into them and hopefully others will able to as well. thanks

Drew

PERFECT!!! I will be getting in contact with you once my suspension will be done. I will need all 4 aligned since im doing a FULL front/rear suspension. Were is roto again?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info