đź‘‹ INTRO New To Site.

219GTP

Regular
Apr 7, 2010
Hey Every1 Im New To This Site
But Have Been Modding My GPs For A Few Yrs Now
I Was Introduced To This Site By Rob Over At SDD.
Im From NWI And Own 2 Grand Prixs
1 Is A GTP And The Other Just A GT I Love Both Cars And Will Continue On Making The GTP Faster. This Site Seems Alot Easier And Friendlier So I Think Im Gana Be Able To Talk About My Cars More And Not Listen To Other Guys Talk Me Down. Nice To Meet Every1 And Good luck To All Of U.

219GTP

Regular
Apr 7, 2010
Thanks Every1 For The Welcome
And Im Hoping To Go Too A Few Meets Soon.
@BlackBear Lol Ive Been Typing Like That Forever.
Mod Wise. Ive Got SLP Headers,Res Delete,3.4MP,K&N Intake,180Tstat,8.5 MSD Wires,NGK TR6's And When I Didnt Know About These Cars I Did Fail To Buy MSD Coils That Are Comming Off.Thats About It For Now. In The Next Few Months I Will Be Adding 1.9 Modified Rockers,Tune,N*TB.And Thats All For This Yr I Have To Show My Other GP Some Other Attention Too. But The GTP Has Been A Fun Car To Own So Far Ive Had Some Good Kills And Some Losses But Shit Happens Theres Always Some1 Else Faster.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Hey Every1 Im New To This Site
But Have Been Modding My GPs For A Few Yrs Now
I Was Introduced To This Site By Rob Over At SDD.
Im From NWI And Own 2 Grand Prixs
1 Is A GTP And The Other Just A GT I Love Both Cars And Will Continue On Making The GTP Faster. This Site Seems Alot Easier And Friendlier So I Think Im Gana Be Able To Talk About My Cars More And Not Listen To Other Guys Talk Me Down. Nice To Meet Every1 And Good luck To All Of U.

Welcome man, I feel the same way about my GTP. They are wonderful arent they.. You will like it here. People are nice! You going to the LUKES meet this thursday??

219GTP

Regular
Apr 7, 2010
Thanks Guys..
I Have No Idea Wat "Lukes" Is lol Im Very New
But Xtant I Would Love To See Ur Car Man Ur Mod List Is Sick.
Does Anyy1 Kno Sum1 Selling A N* Possibly With Everything Else To Make It Work? Im Not Trying To Start A Post In The Newbie Section But Im Just Curious Thanks.
And Thanks Again To Every1 Welcoming Me.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Thanks Guys..
I Have No Idea Wat "Lukes" Is lol Im Very New
But Xtant I Would Love To See Ur Car Man Ur Mod List Is Sick.
Does Anyy1 Kno Sum1 Selling A N* Possibly With Everything Else To Make It Work? Im Not Trying To Start A Post In The Newbie Section But Im Just Curious Thanks.
And Thanks Again To Every1 Welcoming Me.

Anytime, So I didnt know you were so far away. The lukes meet is something we do as a group on thursday nights that was started by Mook. Its cool to see so many people come out and just hang out together. Plus its a good time to learn about what things you can do to different cars..

Thread Info