đź‘‹ INTRO Fender Rolling Service

SinisterStance

Apr 16, 2015
If your looking to roll your fenders contact me with your vehicle type, year, and location. I will personally come out to you and roll them on the spot. I have all the necessary tools to complete the job the correct way without damaging the paint. I also have the fender roller tool for rent if your looking to do it yourself. Located in Chicago, any questions feel contact me at [email protected] or Leave a voice mail or text to 773-620-7534 and ill get back to you as soon as I can thanks.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
There have been a few people looking to have this done recently on here if you search around. What else does your shop have to offer?

We do have forum sponsors here and advertisements here are frowned upon due to that. not my place to enforce it, but welcome and I hope you're here to add to the community we have

SinisterStance

Apr 16, 2015
Im not a shop, Im an car enthusiast trying to help people out who don't want to get robbed by shops who charge way too much. I got quoted 500 for four fenders and decided to buy everything myself and started rolling fenders. Ill post pictures of work soon. I do quality work way cheaper than any shops in Chicago. I take my time and make sure the jobs done the correct way.

Thread Info