BK large iced coffee

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
$2.39 and It's only about 2/3 size of a McDonald's large iced coffee . I thought they gave me the wrong cup , but they said that's it.

I bought the large vanilla iced coffee and it doesn't really taste that great it's too sweet tasting and tastes more like milk chocolate . But if it is made like mcdonalds where different people make it , it will vary from store to store . If its straight from a machine , I do not like the taste of it. ( I went through the drive thru so I did not see how they made it )

I do not recommend . Too small for the price and tastes like milk chocolate .

Go to McDonald's .

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
$2.39 and It's only about 2/3 size of a McDonald's large iced coffee . I thought they gave me the wrong cup , but they said that's it.

I bought the large vanilla iced coffee and it doesn't really taste that great it's too sweet tasting and tastes more like milk chocolate . But if it is made like mcdonalds where different people make it , it will vary from store to store . If its straight from a machine , I do not like the taste of it. ( I went through the drive thru so I did not see how they made it )

I do not recommend . Too small for the price and tastes like milk chocolate .

Go to McDonald's .

Lol agree'd fvck all of BK........ Mickey D's > Bk!!

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Uhhh, Dunkin Donuts has 99 cent ice coffees. Buy two and keep one in the fridge for the next morning.

d6f.jpg

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
I really hoped the Yumbo would turn things around for BK... < gives thumbs down and makes fart sound >

I still feel the whopper tastes great but if the meat patty gets any thinner it will be one sided.

I have nothing to add on the coffee talk from though bk besides McD's ice coffee is also very hit or miss.. Sometimes it's disgustingly over sweetened and 3/4 ice..

Oh and my phone autocorrects bk to bj.. Hehe.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
God how I miss being out in Wash D.C...... Dunkin D just 2 blocks away from my motor pool!

Norf Dakotaaaaa AKA South Canada doesn't even have Dunkin D's FML..... Neither does Afghanistan for that matter = Double FML!

I don't have it either and it pisses me off.

McD's is the best coffee I've found up here yet.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I always order a large vanilla iced coffee. Large. Three different McDonald's have charged for and given me a medium. I don't understand this phenomena. I'm being charged correctly but I don't want a medium. It's not like large and medium even sound similar.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I stopped at BK this morning for a large Diet coke, holy fuck! $2.30! I should have just wasted the extra 10 minutes and went to Mc D's. 99 cents!

I did that once, never again.

Fuck BK and their drinks. I love the taste of the vanilla iced coffee, but almost $3 for basically a cup a little bigger than a "small" McD's cup...they can eat shit. :rofl:

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I did that once, never again.

Fuck BK and their drinks. I love the taste of the vanilla iced coffee, but almost $3 for basically a cup a little bigger than a "small" McD's cup...they can eat shit. :rofl:

Same thing at Carl's Jr. I love that they serve Cherry Coke but have been so spoiled by McD's pop pricing that I don't want to go anywhere else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info