McRib BAD NEWS!!

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

NOOOOOOOOOO! They BETTER release it around here!!!

NBC Chicago said:
The McDonald's McRib sandwich, which has developed a cult following due to its limited availability, will be even harder to find this year, after the fast food chain said the coveted item will only be available at participating restaurants, not nationwide, Today.com reported. "We're letting the restaurants determine if this menu item is one their customers will enjoy," McDonald's spokeswoman Lisa McComb wrote in an email. Introduced in 1982, the McRib has become so popular that fans even created a website to report sightings of the sandwich.

Source: McDonald's Skips National Rollout of the McRib | NBC Bay Area
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I'd be willing to bet they don't want it interfering with their new "Ask Mcdonald's what's in our food" campaign :rofl:

What's in the McRib? Well, uhh, umm, its ground pig innards like the heart, tripe, scalded stomach and a cocktail of chemicals cooked and compressed into a fucking delicious food product.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If i dont get my mcrib this year im gonna start going into mcdonalds and flipping tables over until they comply

tumblr_m09pl9AtPi1qi7deco1_400.gif

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Marketing ploy. Hard to get McRib = better McRib.

(shudder)

It's like the Monopoly game.

As per the McRibs being in stores, if remember correctly, the Corp stores run them, while there is a territorial voting process with Owner Operators. If you notice, some stores have more advertising than others.

As per the sandwiches, they get bad publicity (as seen in this thread), we witness execution is time consuming / messy and the equipment takes a beating from the sauce.

WOLVERINE

Regular
Oct 14, 2010
I'd be willing to bet they don't want it interfering with their new "Ask Mcdonald's what's in our food" campaign :rofl:

What's in the McRib? Well, uhh, umm, its ground pig innards like the heart, tripe, scalded stomach and a cocktail of chemicals cooked and compressed into a fucking delicious food product.

Are they leaving out the lips, eyelids and asshole rings? :tear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info