Top Notch Butchers?

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Fresh Market, Meat Market, Wine Shop, Craft Beers| Lake Geneva, WI

This is where our local beef supplier has her cattle butchered. Been going there for 8 years. Never had an issue or complaint.

I will second Lake Geneva Country Meats. Great beef and great brats. They usually have a good sale in fall where I stock my freezer up for the winter. My dad has gets his filet mignon (tenderloin) and prime rib from there and it's some of the best I've ever had.

Locally, this is my favorite place:
Casey's Foods The Casey

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I will second Lake Geneva Country Meats. Great beef and great brats. They usually have a good sale in fall where I stock my freezer up for the winter. My dad has gets his filet mignon (tenderloin) and prime rib from there and it's some of the best I've ever had.

Locally, this is my favorite place:
Casey's Foods The Casey

:werd: to Casey's. Huge variety and everything is amazing. Been going there for years.

Also, Whole Foods stores typically have good meat market options. A lot of the old Jewel butchers moved there when Jewel went to hell years ago. My grandpa was a life-long butcher and had his own meat market for a while; some of his proteges are now at Whole Foods.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
memes-meme-pictures-Favim.com-999669.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info