đź”– Deals citibank 0% interest on balance transfers for 24 months

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:fy:

i figured this may help a few people out...

3% transfer fee... but 1 full year of 0% apr, and 2 full years of 0% for transfers... pretty unheard of for credit cards now a days as far as the balance transfer part.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2428255

Citibank 0% Interest on Balance Transfers for 24 months Citibank is offering 0% on balance transfers for 24 months with a 3% fee. That is pretty standard for transferring balances; but having 2 years for a payout may help someone out. I have seen 12-15 months but don't recall a term this long.

APR for Balance Transfers - 0% introductory APR for 24 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.

http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc/value/platinum/mcnew/1010pricing/default.htm?ProspectID=1BC804BB75C84E109BC0C604838 F64C4&_u=visitor&promotion=Rate&sc=4T3Z1PE0&m=YTNB MDQ40ZW&B=M&product=PlatinumSelectCard&siteId=CB&t =t&lid=ILC-2070402&_d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecitibank%2Ecom&uc=A7 7&placement=B1&app=UNSOL&langId=EN&screenID=3000&c mp=ILC-2070402&venue=Citibank.com [citicards.com]

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
A year or so ago citibank sent me a letter telling me I had to accept the hike in my interest rate or opt out. (for no reason what so ever) I opted out, so now once my card expires the account will be closed. At least I will be paying off on a low rate compared to 14% which is what they were going to hike it up to. Since then I have taken out a loan on my 401k and payed all my cc debt. Which is fine with me since I pay myself back and the interest is only 4.25, all goes back to me anyway.(even interest)
The only downside is there is less money in my 401k account. No biggie, it won't make or break me.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
A year or so ago citibank sent me a letter telling me I had to accept the hike in my interest rate or opt out. (for no reason what so ever) I opted out, so now once my card expires the account will be closed. At least I will be paying off on a low rate compared to 14% which is what they were going to hike it up to. Since then I have taken out a loan on my 401k and payed all my cc debt. Which is fine with me since I pay myself back and the interest is only 4.25, all goes back to me anyway.(even interest)
The only downside is there is less money in my 401k account. No biggie, it won't make or break me.

ya citibank did that shit to me too.

i was like later fucks.

and yeah now with this deal- ill keep it as long as its cool then prolly bounce.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don't have to pay off the balance on my AMEX at the end of the month... If I did I'd be :fu:'d
A true Amex card is a charge card with no set limit that needs to be paid off, in full, monthly. I know they have their name on some actual credit cards now as well.

I charge about 10k a month to mine so I get the points. I can't remember the last time I paid for a hotel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info