đź”– Deals Insurance & Financial Services etc.

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
Note: I'm only posting this here because I think it may be of some assistance to all of you, if you're not interested just click back and stop reading.

I am a COUNTRY Financial Representative (Agent) in Grayslake (but work with people from the South Suburbs to Racine WI). I work with all lines of insurance (Home, Auto, Life, Health etc) as well as financial services (Financial & Retirement Planning, Investments, Annuities etc) and a few things in between.

100% of my business is based on referrals.

If you, or anyone you know would like me to take a look at your / their curretn insurance coverage, plans, investments etc... please feel free to get in touch.

I am paid a salary, so I am not going to be like the typical pushy insurance salesman... if we don't do business for one reason or another, I'm not going to be unable to put food on the table or pay the bills... but where I am different than every other insurance person is I take your whole financial picture into consideration before I recomend anything. What that means for you is that you will not be stuck with inadequate insurance because your agent didn't care to take 5 extra minutes with you. What would you do if you were involved in an accident, sued and owed $500,000 but only had the Illinois state minimum coverage? Do you realize that they can garnish your wages for the REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Talk to me and I promise it will not be a waste of your time.

For TCG'ers, I am offering a free financial security plan. Even if we don't do business, you will have a better picture of your finances and what you need to secure them.

See my website at:

http://www.countryfinancial.com/adam.shaver

or email me at

[email protected]

shaveradam

Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
I will say that my company's rates are extremely competitive... I personally saved $50 / 6 months after doubling my coverage AND being rated as a business driver since I am driving for apointments and such.

Without all that, apples to apples for what coverage I had with progressive, I would have saved nearly $250 every six months. Big help in todays financial crisis.

shaveradam

Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
I use Country... My guy is based in Orland, his last name is Parthemore... Know him?

Hmmm, I don't but I still haven't met everyone in my own Agency lol. Some guys come and go, some never come into the office... it's whatever. But in any case, there are quite a few COUNTRY agents so it doesn't surprise me.

shaveradam

Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
I don't own a home or another car...

But other members of my family do so I get the above mentioned discounts. As well as college grad and engaged couple.

I said that because he saidi he's be looking into home and auto rates, but in any case, $50 / mo is a pretty good rate IMO... and you're lucky because most people can't even come close to being able to afford a $1000 deductible if something happens, but that does save you a pantload on your premium.

Also, what other insurance company offers an engaged couple discount??!!?? (It does go away after 12 months, though).

The Good Student Discount and College Graduate discounts are our best discount. If you graduate from an institution with a Bach. degree and have maintaned a B GPA, you're getting like 30% alone for that... it's crazy.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Exactly... Great points, the discounts are VERY good.

My Mom taught me about the big deductible. We have always had it and she said even with the accidents and etc we have saved so much money from doing this so I just continued on. Knock on wood it has worked until now.

I am getting married Saturday so I will get a little bit more of a discount for that which is awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info