đź”– Deals Sound Performance VP Racing Fuels Order #2!!!

Reid@SP

www.spracingonline.com
Apr 12, 2009
Dekalb, IL
Sound Performance Race Gas ordering

This is the second of my VP Racing Fuel orders of the season. Let's get it going!!!

I am placing orders this way so it is cheapest for you and us. VP Fuels ships monthly and I need to have a big order for all of us to get some good prices. Shipping costs will be allocated into the price you pay for your fuel, which we have price matched with local dealers!!

You will need to prepay for your gas so we can get this order placed. Credit card will be the easiest but we will do paypal as well (price + 3% paypal fees). I will also have a limited supply in house for those who are walk ins and need gas, however, I recommend pre-ordering to be sure you get what you need!! Remember shipping has already been included so you will only pay tax over this price!

Prices are as follows:

5gal C16 leaded race gas Retail $80.70 Our Price $73
5gal Q16 leaded/oxygenated race gas Retail $80.70 Our Price $73
5gal VP 110 leaded race gas Retail $64.20 Our Price $58
5gal VP Import leaded race gas Retail $136.95 Our Price $124
5gal Motorsports 100 unleaded race gas Retail $65.15 Our Price $59
5gal Motorsports 109 unleaded race gas Retail $67.15 Our Price $61

If there is a different fuel that VP offers and I haven't listed here, just ask and I'll get you a price!

As I said, the orders need to be prepaid and I will place the order. I expect the shipping date to be the third week in July between Monday and Friday. Then it's up to you guys to come pay me a visit and pick it up!!

Please follow this format, copy and repost with the updated list:

1. Reid --- 5gal C16 (x5)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
secret.gif

Reid@SP

www.spracingonline.com
Apr 12, 2009
Dekalb, IL
PS- when you comin to pick up your 5gal from my house?! aaaaand i wont be needing my other one either now... so do you want that also?

Yes I will give you a call so I can come by to steal it!!

I assume no availability of M1 methanol then?

M1 meth is available!! 5gal Retail $33.65 Our Price $30.42

ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 4PM TODAY!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info