đź”– Deals Joel -- This a good CIR deal?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
http://www.groupon.com/chicago/

Today's Deal: $30 for a Racing Package and One-Year License, or Three Races for Current Annual License Holders, at Chicago Indoor Racing (Up to $75 Value)

-----
When seasonal depression causes your car to lock all its doors and choke down the keys, your body will need a new way to operate a motorized vehicle. Achieve that necessary release with today's deal to Chicago Indoor Racing. For $30, new license holders get a yearlong license and two arrive-and-drive races ($75 value), while existing license holders get three arrive-and-drive races ($60 to $75 value, depending on license type and whether used in one or more visits). Both new and old license holders will get an additional arrive-and-drive voucher via email on their birthday. Your Groupon is good at either the Buffalo Grove or Addison location.

Your arrive-and-drive races let you make same-day reservations for times that aren't already booked, so you can step on the gas whenever your foot starts itching. On your first visit, you'll need to arrive an hour before your race time to learn the ways of the road and get suited up in your special driver suit, Snell-rated helmet, and neck brace. Slide like slippery lightning into your Bowman race kart, and let your Honda GX200 unrestricted four-cycle engine eat your enemies with up to 5,500 rpm. The open-kart design and inch of space between you and the ground will make 30–35 mph feel like a neck-breaking 70 mph.

Navigate the tracks at either of Chicago Indoor Racing's locations: Buffalo Grove or Addison. Each facility has multiple tracks, some with longer straightaways for gaining speed and some more twisted than an angry goat's intestines. After you've won your race, sit back and watch the action in the free viewing area, or bring your mom along to cheer on your need for speed and heckle other drivers' moms when they beat you.

Drivers must be 18

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Yea it is. I forgot about that today.

Normally to do 2 races and buy an annual license it's
$25 for license
$25 for first race
$25 for second

then it's $10 after that. When you have an annual license you can get other deals too like we have 7 races for $70 and Fridays we have $100 for as many races as you can do.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
There is a height limit?

I am taller than you Tommy!

Not really...you would fit cuz your a bean pole. I, on the other hand, am shaped like a barrel with long legs.

I assume you've attempted to fit then? Because poopshenanigans fits and he's literally a bear.
Yeah...with the suit, helmet and a bad knee...it ain't workin'!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Last time I employee raced was just before Robbie moved. That was august last year. I don't work sundays and I don't feel like driving an hour each way for it....

It's not like the old days when it was fun. Now it's just a bunch of dumb kids smashing into you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info