đź”– Deals Sears in Palatine Going out of Business

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Sears in Palatine on Hicks and Northwest Hwy is supposedly going out of business. Everything in the store is at least 10% of (basically tax) and select stuff is 20-30% off. Most if not all the tools were only 10% off lowest price. I picked up a Xbox 360 Pro out the door with tax for $220 ($250-20% off = pretty good deal). They were all out of PS3's, all the TV's were 10% off, so not worth it at all. There was also a 120g Ipod for $160, but who knows if its still there. Just thought you guys would like to know, I know there was at least one other person looking for a 360.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Most of these going out a biz sales are bullshit. They mark up everything, then they post up signs saying shit is a big percentage off but really its not. Ill probably check it out anyway. Maybe in a few weeks.

Most of the other deals were pretty BS, but I've really yet to find a new 360 Pro for much less than the 250 that it MSRP's for.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
It used to be the old high school (Palatine HS). I'm sure there would be additional development on that property. That strip mall is dead and should be bulldozed.

Sounds like a waste of tax payer money. Im sure that building suits them just fine, I mean, what else can you do with a old highschool anyway.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
glenviews is nicer, that place is like the PD in Last Action Hero.

Yeah i heard they almost went bankrupt because of it too. I also heard, a few years ago, that the Palatine PD was in some financial trouble, because they had bought a bunch of toys for the cruisers and what not, how are they going to finance a new station with everything thats going on right now?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info