5.gif
5 out of 5
Styling:
4.gif
4 out of 5
Comfort:
5.gif
5 out of 5

"I bought my salsa vibe in 2003. All I wanted was air conditioning, a stick shift, and a cd player. Got all that and have loved it ever since. Recently, I've been car shopping with a few friends and all their foreign cars have all sorts of fancy gadgets, but my pontiacs have never done me wrong. I just hit 50,000 miles and my breaks were squeeking, so I took her to the dealer getting an estimate of $200-$300 per axel. I walked out paying 50 bucks because my breaks were just dirty and a bit unaligned. She may not be the fanciest car out there, and she's considered a wagon, but I've got skull brake & gas pedals, a skull shifter, plenty of room, and cargo space if I have to help a buddy move. Next time I think I'll go for a sun roof, a better stereo, and some more zoom under the hood if it's available. My only gripes: as with most 4-bangers, when you turn on the air-conditioning, it seems to overwhelm the engine. Gotta rev it up a bit more before shifting, and if I go up a steeper hill, I have to turn off the AC to get some boost going. Also, I couldn't find a rear wiper blade replacement anywhere. The dealer was going to charge me $30.00. I ended up buying a different blade, then cutting it to fit. Lastly, the paint on 3 of my radio buttons wore off in 3 years. Not a big deal, but still, it happened. Overall, I love pontiac and the vibe is great for trips and hauling buddies around!"

wtf lol...

as seen here...

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Con...age=60000&SelectedTabIndex=1&SortExpression=4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info