original.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
That is outrageous BS.

This is exactly why the G8 has failed...just on a larger scale.

You can't sell a car that few know about without any on the street to get people's interest...I guess GM doesn't realize you need to enthuse enthusiasts.

GM has to cut down on that BS, because no one else will.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I remember when the c6 z06 came out and biggers was charging 15k over sticker 6 months later on a red z with shitty swirl marks, and they still wouldn't budge on the price. I just laughed and walked out.

When my Dad and I were looking at T/A's they wanted $5K+ over the sticker back in '98...he got a dealer demo with 8K on it for $23 out the door.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
this one car is not going to get them out of the hole... the vette is just a pretty face, there is hardly any profit from selling a sports car. it is meant to get people excited about owning a chevy. in a way it kinda works cause how many "lamens" understand "hey this trailblazer has an LS2 in it!" compared to "hey, this trailblazer has a corvette motor in it!". they use the popularity of the vette to sell other, more profitible cars.

the way to get them out of the hole? if they go through with the volt and make it like the "production" version we just saw- that thing is gonna sell huge! and if they carry that interior styling to the rest of their lineup they will no doubt take toyota over as the most selling manufacturer again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info