keeps running

avmech

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
hey guys I have a good problem for all of you thinkers out there. I went to kurgans yesterday, after the tune Bob rolled the car off the dyno and then out side, to our shock the car keept running even with the key out. so I was on my way home thats when I went to go see Hans, well he pulled the KBAP fuse, then the Ignition fuse and the fuel pump fuse and solinoid. Car still runs, I have to clutch the car dead. Ok here is the good part, the car only does this after it is rolling, if you clutch the car dead you can start and stop the car all day with the key, as soon as you move it it wont shut off. Hans pulled the speed sensor and the abs and poof problem gone, plug them both back in problem returns. any Idea on why it does this.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
add to this the "intermittent" rev limiter/car shutting off while you are cruising.. it can happen at any time at pt or wot... it was one of the reasons that we got together. I think they are related. Seems to be some sort of ignition switch / latching relay issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info