Tv pressure cable

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
To make a long story short I think my buddy screwed up by trying to adjust this by himself. The car drives like absolute crap now and shifts all over the place. Should I take this car into a trans shop and see if they can help out? I have been reading some how to-s and they say you need a gauge etc. This stupid cable has taken ALL joy out of driving this car :(

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Awesome news! I stopped at a local ammco and the guy led me down to a basement grave yard of transmissions. I found a ford aod and the exact piece I needed..... the dude pulls out a knife and hands me the whole assembly and says "no charge". So happy. One thing though..... a cable runs through this piece and it has a metal crimped stop at the end.... what can I use to replicate this stop once I rethread the cable through the new part?

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
Awesome news! I stopped at a local ammco and the guy led me down to a basement grave yard of transmissions. I found a ford aod and the exact piece I needed..... the dude pulls out a knife and hands me the whole assembly and says "no charge". So happy. One thing though..... a cable runs through this piece and it has a metal crimped stop at the end.... what can I use to replicate this stop once I rethread the cable through the new part?

Go to Ace hardware and look by the chains and cables section should have a crimp for you there, then just need some vise grips. :biggthump

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006

:clap::clap::clap:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info