My soon to be WINTER PROJECT

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Just wanted to show everyone the new project. Its a 79 mustang thats currently a 2.3 turbo (carb). Basicly going to create a Decpiticon version of the Bumble-bee in the movie transformers. exterior work will be kept to a minimum, while the engine bay will be flawless (like like movie). Hopeing to stuff a LsX motor under the hood.

SANY0160.jpg

SANY0161.jpg

SANY0166.jpg

SANY0162.jpg

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Looks like alot of work for kind of an u gly car IMO...but good luck.

thanks..... but after all is said and done, its a fox-body, so parts come cheap. but like i said ealier its more of keeping it ugly on purpose and focusing on the engine. that 76 camaro in the movie was pretty ugly to, but that engine bay way priceless! and with a total investment of free, i cant really complain about it :jihad:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You going SBF in that? Or SVO 2.3?

Err :wink:

Just wanted to show everyone the new project. Its a 79 mustang thats currently a 2.3 turbo (carb). Basicly going to create a Decpiticon version of the Bumble-bee in the movie transformers. exterior work will be kept to a minimum, while the engine bay will be flawless (like like movie). Hopeing to stuff a LsX motor under the hood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info