Stainless Steel exhaust shop

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Nice upgrade to a Mustang from that atx SHO. Wow you move all over the place!

I went from the SHO, to a sunfire, to a mark7, to a Celbrity, to a focus then got a Civic as well, Swapped the civic, got bored/tired of it, sold the civic/traded in focus for the stang :bowrofl:

*I moved out of my folks place like 2 years ago as well, I've been a busy guy :smile:*

*I also bought/sold that particular white SHO 3 times until its motor found its way into another car, bought that car, and then finally sold it for parts as it was finally giving up the ghost*

hows the GN doing? I thought you were trying to sell your Truck a while back too?

Exhaust works *IIRC* In like Montgomery does GREAT work, and bends their own piping *Not the one in aurora/naperville*

cderry

Regular
Oct 17, 2007
Bolingbrook
I went from the SHO, to a sunfire, to a mark7, to a Celbrity, to a focus then got a Civic as well, Swapped the civic, got bored/tired of it, sold the civic/traded in focus for the stang :bowrofl:

*I moved out of my folks place like 2 years ago as well, I've been a busy guy :smile:*

*I also bought/sold that particular white SHO 3 times until its motor found its way into another car, bought that car, and then finally sold it for parts as it was finally giving up the ghost*

hows the GN doing? I thought you were trying to sell your Truck a while back too?

Exhaust works *IIRC* In like Montgomery does GREAT work, and bends their own piping *Not the one in aurora/naperville*

Haven't done much to the GN. I haven't had much time to drive it so I might sell it next year to get a bike. Sold the truck last year and bought the gxp which I've had for a little over a year.

I'll check that place out.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
the only guy at exhaust works in montgomery i dealed with was a stroke off. The guy tried to tell me he couldn't put my exhaust tips on unless i got aftermarket mufflers. less than an hour later i had them welded on straight and for less than exhaust works wanted by some dude named Ivan at Valesquez and Sons. Not that i'd recommend Valesquez to do a full exhaust as they did my buddies SpecV exhaust and it was stupid loud.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
the only guy at exhaust works in montgomery i dealed with was a stroke off. The guy tried to tell me he couldn't put my exhaust tips on unless i got aftermarket mufflers. less than an hour later i had them welded on straight and for less than exhaust works wanted by some dude named Ivan at Valesquez and Sons. Not that i'd recommend Valesquez to do a full exhaust as they did my buddies SpecV exhaust and it was stupid loud.

Wow, sorry about the bad experience there.

they custom made the piping for Kims VW on the spot for like $160 cat-back. *not stainless, but regardless cheap for an 89 VW Vert* Everyone else wanted like $400-500 because they just pre-order the shit.

I didn't deal with the guys, we just dropped the car off, paid what they quoted, and were done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info