Fuel pump question.

94' cobra 351

Regular
Feb 5, 2007
Howdy,

I can't find any information on how much power a fuel pump will support. I am wondering how much power my 155lph pump will support, and how much a 255lph pump supports, if I decide to go with one. Also curiouse what 24# injectors will support?

I am planning on doing a 150 wet shot of nitrous, and was thinking I should upgrade the fuel pump.

One more question, if I get the 255, and it is too big, will that cause problems, i.e. the return lines won't be big enough?

Thanks, you guys rock :headbang:

94' cobra 351

Regular
Feb 5, 2007
Thanks guys! I will definitely go with a 255lph when I do the nitrous.

Bob, you probably don't remember me, but I talked to you back in fall of 06' about tuning my car. I'm still going to go to you when I do. I was stationed in Texas at the time, then got sent to Germany (three year assignment without my mustang :( ) and right now, I'm in Iraq. One of these days I will get it tuned through you. I am going to install the nitrous first.

Anybody heard anything good about dynotune nitrous kits?

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Thanks guys! I will definitely go with a 255lph when I do the nitrous.

Bob, you probably don't remember me, but I talked to you back in fall of 06' about tuning my car. I'm still going to go to you when I do. I was stationed in Texas at the time, then got sent to Germany (three year assignment without my mustang :( ) and right now, I'm in Iraq. One of these days I will get it tuned through you. I am going to install the nitrous first.

Anybody heard anything good about dynotune nitrous kits?

you're correct, i dont remember... sorry :(

as far as dynotune nitrous kits, i have had terrible luck with them. Their solenoids are very cheap and have difficulty opening under pressure greater then 900psi.. most of the people who have bought their kits have replaced the solenoids !

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
you're correct, i dont remember... sorry :(

as far as dynotune nitrous kits, i have had terrible luck with them. Their solenoids are very cheap and have difficulty opening under pressure greater then 900psi.. most of the people who have bought their kits have replaced the solenoids !

+1 had same problem with my dynotune kit. That and the purge solenoid would leak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info