driveshaft safety loops

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
i ha ve one. Got rid of the shitty MMFLSFC and had Nayle from SS Chassis weld me in new FLSFC and a DSSL. I also have a bolt in DSSL sititng in my garage. Fuck taking out your seats.

crap, i should have talked to nile before buying one. i guess it will give me a chance to clean my carpet!

and what is wrong with the MMFLC's?

I have the Metco One fit real nice. I don't think I pulled the seats but I did have to remove the x pipe. Be careful drilling their are some wires on the pass side near the tunnel. The FMS one is probably different
2711491013_40b7cda166.jpg

2711490927_787415eda2.jpg

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=MDL5000+01

Jan 31, 2007
how many of u guys are using them?

just ordered a ford racing one. says it bolts on? i would think it would need to be welded to the subframe connectors?
i run the ford racing one also which comes is a box packaged as another brand (surprise, surprise). its easy to install. you dont have to remove the driveshaft or anything. just bolt the base plate piece to the car then the other piece around the driveshaft.
i think the worst part was just taking the seats out and pulling the carpet up to better see what i was doing.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
crap, i should have talked to nile before buying one. i guess it will give me a chance to clean my carpet!

and what is wrong with the MMFLC's?

they car is just a lot more sturdy. The only way i can explain it is like....I went from no connectors to MM. Huge difference. Then I went from MM connectors to Nayles. Huge difference. Plus he gave me a good deal. :cool2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info