Do any of you guys do vinyl?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Im looking to get some vinyl for the TBSS. Want to black out the B pillars, and put overlays on all of the badges and center caps. Buying premade shit is going to run over $100, which is outrageous for some stickers. :ugh:

TBSS052.jpg

Last edited:

fritzkrieg

Aug 26, 2008
Hey uh, sorry to kinda show up randomly here, but I was referred by a friend on your forums. I actually own a vinyl cutter, and if any of you guys want, I can custom make pretty much anything you want. Max size I can do is about 21"x10 yards, just about any color, and I use a good quality 4 or 6 year outdoor rated vinyl. I also guarantee I'll be cheaper than anyone else you'll find. Prices vary by size and material, and I can also do graphic design work if you have an idea of what you want in mind, but don't have a specific image. Hit me up at [email protected] if you want a quote or more info.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Hey uh, sorry to kinda show up randomly here, but I was referred by a friend on your forums. I actually own a vinyl cutter, and if any of you guys want, I can custom make pretty much anything you want. Max size I can do is about 21"x10 yards, just about any color, and I use a good quality 4 or 6 year outdoor rated vinyl. I also guarantee I'll be cheaper than anyone else you'll find. Prices vary by size and material, and I can also do graphic design work if you have an idea of what you want in mind, but don't have a specific image. Hit me up at [email protected] if you want a quote or more info.

about damn time.

Chris is a good guy, and does good work :)

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Badass. Im waiting on some nightshades paint to come in the mail. I want to get the rear end blacked out. Got any pics of the mirror turn signals done?

Im going to end up painting the pillars and doing the CETA mod on the TBSS. Well it would be a CETBSS then I guess lol. My dad did body work for 25 years before getting out of the trade for health reasons. Figured it would be a good father son project one weekend.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Dont use the niteshades on the mirrors... the niteshades has a red tint to it, and your turn signals will look pink... ill get some pics tomorrow... vht sells window tint spray which works really well on things that you dont want pink/red...

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/VHT_SPRAY_TINT_SP171_p_3465.html

like there.. you can get niteshades.. and this stuff from advanced auto... they just have to order it for you...

thatll be badass with the bumpers painted that way too (if i understood right...)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info