sct xcal problem

markssvt

Feb 10, 2006
sct problem

A the sudden my Xcal2 does not recognize my car anymore as soon as I try to load a tune in the car it says wrong vehicle.
I work for a shop and we have the advantage software from sct to create our own tunes just like Sutton Ford ,RWTD ,Jdm
can on the dyno . My problem is I can load a tune in the Xcal
But can't transfer it to the car ? We have loaded several tunes before in the car and it loaded yhe the Xcal and transferd tho the car fine . The car now has a fuel system and a Kb 2.8l at 22psi and will need a tune on race gas and I can't do it because of this problem?
I have talked to Sct about this and they say my Xcal must be sent in for repair . The point of my question is has anyone ran across this problem and how it was fixed by sending in your Xcal cause it f"" up, or was it more than that:dunno:

LazyT747

SFI
Sep 11, 2006
I had the same problem a little over a year ago. I called SCT and they just told me that I am using it on a different car and pretty much stating that I am just trying to screw them.. this was not the case. Out of nowhere it starting reading wrong car and I called them numerous times and got nothing out of them, bunch of assholes they way they treated me. I contacted the dealer of the X-Cal2 and they replaced it for me, no charge. I wouldnt send it to SCT and have to pay to get it fixed... kind of fucked up if you ask me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• markssvt
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list