Anyone know how to change a throwout bearing.. maybe clutch?

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
Well, i have no idea how to do this. I believe mine is gone out because of me driving her hard :headbang: . Anyways, if anyone knows how to this.. im willing to pay you for your time and experience. Also, heres an sound clip of the sound the car is making and heres my story:
Well i believe i need a new clutch =[. Lately whenever i push in the clutch i would get this freaky AIR sound. Well, today i guess i killed it because i downshifted into 1st while rolling so i could hear the nice exhaust pop and roar and i felt the clutch padel get real stiff and notchy. So, i pulled over and smoke started coming out from where the tranny is.
I drove it home by rolling through stop signs and yellow lights in 1st and 2nd. It makes the most odd godful skreeching noise whenever the clutch is pushed in

http://media.putfile.com/MIC-2005-07-17-00h38m49s Sounds like the Throwout bearing?

Btw, its not an SVT, but a GT :dunno: Just posted it here since its a chicago mustang site and people say its not an hard job. Im located on the southside of chicago near these cities. Homewood, Dolton, Chicago Heights, Calumet Park, Calumet City.

Thanks!

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Dude i must be on crack. That's the funniest clip i've herad all damn day.

Did you check for these?

review_gremlins_1a.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info