Can be viewed in Scenic Ottawa IL:

PIC-0042.jpg

PIC-0043.jpg

PIC-0044.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
really? where i come from a white person wouldnt be caught dead in a V-6 SN95 mustang, unless they are hillbilly methheads

You know Ottawa is like one of the biggest meth/weed towns out here?

Regardless, This is Trailer-Trash city! There is also a 1995ish "SuperMan" Mercury cougar, Done the EXACT same way this mustang is, but with Superman logos and sayings etc.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
really? where i come from a white person wouldnt be caught dead in a V-6 SN95 mustang, unless they are hillbilly methheads

have you seen that red & yellow ford ranger across the street from around the clock?? i think its bennigans parking lot...anyways it has like every accessory from JC whitney and is says AMERICA across the window...:rofl::rofl:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
ehhh hillbilly meth heads and Chihuahua/Durango originating Mexicans generally are the culprits of automotive atrocity. It's the "they took err jabs!" mentality that gets me.

I don't have that mentality, Its just the way things are, and if the union people did a better job than the mexicans it would be one thing, But they don't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info