Need a good Detail

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
I was thinking about things I need to do to the cobra once I get it rolling again.

Right now its sitting in my garage with no rear end in it and dirty as a mofo. It needs a good wash, wax, wet sand, buff and wax job. Where should I go, or who here can do it. Also about how much am I looking at for all of the above.

It will probably be a few months before its going again but this needs to be done shortly after that.

Know anyone that can do this and do a professional job at it please let me know thanks everyone

Mike

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I will definitely make the drive out to Chi town to get this done, im just looking for a general price at this time and to know if anyone on the boards does this for a living or in their free time.

Do it urself u lazy bitch :p Plus, if you drive out to chicago its just gonna get a bunch of tar and bugs and rocks shot on it drivin back down 294 anyway. I keep mine pretty damn clean as you know, pay me and ill spend a sunday doing it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info