Long tube headers?!

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
maniak said:
longtubes are always prefered over short tube ones. they wont make much of a sound difference. i dont think they really dictate how loud it is.

usually if u have decent shorties then its not really worth making the switch to long tubes but if you have stock manifolds then most will say go long tube.

yea i had stockies on there before i got long tubes, and it definately got much louder than when i just had the stock maifolds and a bbk h and my magnaflow cat back...

since i didnt drive the car for like 5 months im just noticing how annoying loud it is, just wonder if its worth it to keep the long tubes...

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
"loud pipes save lives" :lmao:

i'm not a fan of flows so good u are getting rid of them :laughing2
bassani's will sound AWESOME!!

ive got FMS shorties,bbk O/R x-pipe, and borla catback. its way loud! had bassani catted x before the o/r x and it was tooo quiet. i get alot of drone at cruising speeds but its expected. i may switch back to the catted but idle is too tame! if get a cam on this motor i would most likely go back with the cats :D

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
maniak said:
"loud pipes save lives" :lmao:

i'm not a fan of flows so good u are getting rid of them :laughing2
bassani's will sound AWESOME!!

ive got FMS shorties,bbk O/R x-pipe, and borla catback. its way loud! had bassani catted x before the o/r x and it was tooo quiet. i get alot of drone at cruising speeds but its expected. i may switch back to the catted but idle is too tame! if get a cam on this motor i would most likely go back with the cats :D

yea i know what u mean the drone is killing me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info