TTV6 Camaro!

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Ok, my brother's friends aren't the brightest when it comes to cars.....well neither is my brother, anyways my brother calls me about the time I get off work "Hey my buddy got a 94 Camaro, he's gonna bring it by the house so you can look at it" I said ok and thought to myself....this kit crashed a 91 Lumina, god help the person he run's over with a wore out LT1.

He brings it by....its pretty damn rough! 1st thing I noticed was the sun roof.. yeah No 4th gen's came with sunroof's , I asked him if it leaked his response "a little but the guy I bought it from said he leaked from the factory"

Strike 1....

He asked me to drive it to see if it "drove right", I take it around the block and that rear end is louder than the 1st 9inch I had that was set up wrong!

Strike 2.....

So I ask him how much he paid for it (prepare for jaw dropper) 3500!

Strike 3....

Well on my way back inside he pops the question"He since I know you work on yours....will you help me install a Twin Turbo Kit? I already bought it off ebay for 800 bucks" I said got 100 bucks said you get ripped the fuck off and it's junk! besides your motor has 139000 miles on it, and your rear end is gonna pop like a zit, TT kit was a lease of your worries"

I guess I pissed him off LOL , So my brother told me his goal for this car was to see a "10 second pass", I told him to tell his friend to go watch F&F again.

I thought it was funny never the less :D

T

tease

there is a twin turbo 4th gen v6 car here in town. its pretty quick. goin for the record for fastest v6 f-body i heard. i have seen it go 11's so far.

Hey I think I know that car ;) You forgot "Street" in that record though ;)

There are several 3.4 V6 F-bodies with Single Turbo set-up. With that high of miles on the car though I think he better rebuild and build the motor first and the rest of the drivetrain.

Never say it can't be done.........Someone told me when I got my 3.8 V6 that you couldn't make them fast......hmmmmmm.....LOL That "SO FAR" in the quote above was on a shakedown.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
ILikeBMX and I know a guy who can help in rebuild that 3.4, end also help him blow it up in 30K miles. I no time that kid can have a 200hp 3.4!! All for more than than it would have cost to get a nice condition V8.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: first thing i thought of after i read the first post! 3 motors later and he owns a gold LS1 car now! that poor car...

T

tease

tim king from intense's v6 firebird is in the 8s...

Tim's is a Full Race Car. It's the Fasted V6, but it's not a street car. I am still very happy to see his car running those number though!! :D

The one Bad00SS is talking about is mine. And I am trying to go for the record for a "Fastest FULL STREET v6 F-body" That means everything in it (not gutted), including the ac, heat, all the interior, and even the spare tire.

T

tease

If it's the yellow one I think your talking about it is Andys, but it's only a Single Turbo. He currently is lives in Florida, but is moving to Southern Illinois in the next month. He had the record at 11.8, then I ran the 11.7(15psi), and a couple weeks ago he ran an 11.2 (21psi) and nequip ran an 11.3 the same weekend. I'm waiting to get mine back and have a day with decent weather so I can get mine back to the track. Most of us Turbo V6ers are friends, and we are all trying to push the cars into the 10's right now. :D We got the 11's, now lets get the 10's :)

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If it's the yellow one I think your talking about it is Andys, but it's only a Single Turbo. He currently is lives in Florida, but is moving to Southern Illinois in the next month. He had the record at 11.8, then I ran the 11.7(15psi), and a couple weeks ago he ran an 11.2 (21psi) and nequip ran an 11.3 the same weekend. I'm waiting to get mine back and have a day with decent weather so I can get mine back to the track. Most of us Turbo V6ers are friends, and we are all trying to push the cars into the 10's right now. :D We got the 11's, now lets get the 10's :)

what trans do you run? what rear end? what other mods are done to your car? what do you trap?

sorry to bombard you with so many questions but im curious how your car compares to turbo w bodies...

sorry for the OT...

T

tease

If you go to my myspace page, click on pictures. There is a folder in there of just pictures of the Camaro. Yeah andy either goes by Viper or TurboV6Camaro.

The Car has the FLT Level 5 Trans, a Strange 12 bolt, Tubular suspension, True Duals, the whole TT setup was custom made at FLP, Fuel Reg was made by FLP, 95lb low imped. injectors, Custom wire harness, and BigStuff 3 for the computer. The stock computer is still in the car, but it's only there so that the gauges in the dash work. My car also has a GN ignition system on it to work with the BS3 (Dan thinks he finally figured out how to get the factory one to work, but we are going to leave the car the way it is for now).

The shakedown was 11.77 @ 117mph - letting out 3 times and only 68% throttle

T

tease

The engine bay
l_508908570d5e05bed55ef224dd6174ec.jpg

At Byron
l_061d0fd8b0c029d45cd2047140dcadf1.jpg

True Duals
l_544df5c8195bc039e65dec60eff878f8.jpg

The under side before it was fully complete
l_16568ff26b6c0c97fd9ce1c4ee8fc975.jpg

With the Street Tires
l_bfedd33618e3894035d0b123e64b7cea.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info