Blower to arrive in 1½ weeks

Redman

Bad a$$ 2V
May 10, 2005
You don't need the maf upgrade. The tune corrects everything. The kit comes with 38 lb injectors already.

You can upgrade the maf, but there is no point until you plan on making more boost. Which I wouldn't do unless I had the aftercooler or a built motor.

If you did want a bigger maf you would get one that is calibrated to your stock injectors so it does not mess up the vortech tune.

Welcome to the site.

If you need any help with the install let me know. I'm in the tinley park area some weekends. But I live up on the north side.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
mikev08826 said:
Sup all. New here. I've just placed an order on this kit. Thing is...I just noticed it doesn't come w/ a MAF. I really don't want to run the stock, nor do I want to spend another $350 on a new one. Would it be benneficial to upgrade to a MAF that was callibrated for 30 # injectors?

Edit: blower is goin on a 2000 GT
what psi and brand blower you go with ??

mikev08826

Regular
Sep 3, 2006
sonic02gt said:
what psi and brand blower you go with ??

I'll be :headbang: the vortech v2. Iddy biddy booster. Figured a good one to start with, nice install, nice price, nice on my t-45 that I REALLY don't want to have to replace after spending $4,000 on all this stuff.

I've been talking with larry @ speed inc. about getting my 3.73 installed and my first tune. You guys recommend them?

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
mikev08826 said:
I'll be :headbang: the vortech v2. Iddy biddy booster. Figured a good one to start with, nice install, nice price, nice on my t-45 that I REALLY don't want to have to replace after spending $4,000 on all this stuff.

I've been talking with larry @ speed inc. about getting my 3.73 installed and my first tune. You guys recommend them?

they are one of the best install and tune wise. Great turn around and great service. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info