Just got my Zaino Car wax in

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I decided to give it a try. I ordered the Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes and the Z-5 PRO Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches. I'm going to wash,clay bar and way my car as well as my GFs over the weekend. This ought to be good.

I have Chrome rims on my car. Can anyone reccomend a good chrome polish I can buy w/o ordering and waiting?

I dont like the feel of the paint when I rub my palms on it. Its not to my standards. Its not a brand new car. It has 8k miles and some chick oned it prior to the dealership. I doubt they claybar at the dealerships plus I want to take off whatever wax they use and re apply my own.

Yea dude for some reason I was thinking of the guy who just bought the M3 when I typed that, that was my bad haha. But I think Mother's sells chrome polish, I used the aluminum polish with a powerball mini on my stock Grand Prix tips after wetsand the living hell out of them and they turned out really nice

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Yea dude for some reason I was thinking of the guy who just bought the M3 when I typed that, that was my bad haha. But I think Mother's sells chrome polish, I used the aluminum polish with a powerball mini on my stock Grand Prix tips after wetsand the living hell out of them and they turned out really nice

You can wetsand chrome w/o scratching it? Forgive my lack of knowledge on that but I had no idea

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
05100-05101_193px.jpg

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
No you'll most likely scrath the finish, but using a powerball and chrome cleaner on them should give them a really nice shine. I just wetsanded all the carbon and buildup off my aluminum stock tips.

i used chrome polish and a power ball on mine, things were shiney as hell. now all i gotta do is wet them with some water and wipe off with towel and the shine is still there

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I dont think the paint job could survive a good car wash:s00ls:
Im getting tired of seeing the previous orange color show through as it is

So how is the new ride Mike(s3)?

I'm diggin it. Its comfortable and I'm averaging 27mpg. I usually get about 400 miles till I have to fill up and thats at a little less than a 1/4 of a tank

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info