Would you pay over $1000 for this?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
body looks fairly clean

the hell do u need ANOTHER car for

Its got honda-rot on the rear quarters.

I still have a spare B18 in my shed, If I can find a 94-01 Integra for $1000 or less with a blown motor I can turn it for profit very easily.

I haven't said a word about buying/selling all this honda crap, but I've made over $2000 in the past 3 months buying/selling this stuff on the side, and I'm almost out of debt now because of it.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I myself... no

But if they car had a good motor I think he could easy get 4K with gas prices these days. You said it yourself, you can get motors for a few hundred. That is if you dont fix the current one.

Exactly, Since I still HAVE a spare motor I could turn a quick grand or more in profit. I also have access to a tow vehicle and tow bar now.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
If you know that you're going to make a profit off it and have the money then I say go for it.

Thats the problem, he wants more than 1700 for it :bowrofl:, KBB says in FAIR condition its worth 1800 (that typically means that it runs and drives, this particular car has a spun bearing and was turbo charged previously so who knows what condition the transmission may be in as well despite what he says....)

Edmunds in "Rough" condition which means it has "Serious mechanical or visual issues" says its worth 1063, which is what I offered.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Well if that's the actual value of it then never mind lol. Does he know it's only worth $1000 or is he one of those people who no matter what KBB says they think it's always worth more.

Thats the problem, its like he thinks its worth KBB in "Fair" condition, Fair states "In running and driving condition that will require some reconditioning or mechanical repair"

he's gonna have fun sitting on that thing for a LOOOONG time if he thinks he's gonna get 1800 for it :wackit:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info