Coolingmist Water/Methanol Water Injection Kit??

Brutal04

Regular
Sep 9, 2004
Illinois
For my Charged Fox..

Coolingmist Deluxe Dual Stage Kit Performance Package I
http://www.coolingmist.com/detailmain.aspx?pid=01P

Whata think?? I can pick one up for a deal.. I was going to go with the Snow Boost Cooler Stage-2 MAF, but the price is right. Anyone know if Coolingmist is a good kit? Also.. I plan on installing it on the intake tube AFTER the charger. Pros/Cons?? Any ideas??

Thanks
Carl :banana:

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Brutal04 said:
Also.. I plan on installing it on the intake tube AFTER the charger. Pros/Cons??QUOTE]

Good. Because that's where the Nozzle Goes. Don't want to run water through your impellers.

I've been Running a Snow single stage kit on 13# of Boost without any issues. Set to come on at ~ 6# of Boost. Stock Windsor 9.2 Comp ratio with 93 Octane and never a ping.

Why are you looking at a dual stage? How much Boost you running?

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
voj said:
FWIW: If your fox has 500rwhp+ like it says in your sig, and is still using a stock block, I would take it easy as they have been known to crack ~550rwhp (depending on tune, etc.).
*Unless you plan on buying a stronger block.

Yes, I am running the stock block and I know about them cracking. I have a pretty safe tune on the car and ran all last year without any real issues. Plus I do have something planned in the future when this motor goes bang :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info