VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Fast99Snake said:
Can someone tell me how to take out the rear seat
its probably really easy and im just an idiot but i cant figure it out
im doing the irs swap tommorow so i need to get the abs connector off

Take out the bottom of the rear seat first.. then..

fold down the seats [the top of the rear] and you will see bolts, undo them and they will just come out..

Soilent1

Lost Experiance
Sep 19, 2005
green99_svt said:
there is some buttons to push on the front of the seat bottom. lift up a little bit on the padding you will see the white buttons push them in with a screw driver. get both sides and itll slide out

IN the middle of the rear seats is a tab that you have to push or pull to relase them its just a snap fitting lift up and pull out, then there are 4 bolts holding the bottom of the back reat I think they are 12mm and two torx bit 45 i think to take off the seat belt fittings then remove the head rest i belive they are 4 7mm bolts and once you remove that there are 2 or 4 10mm bolts and that should be it for the removeal I estimate a totla of 15 minutes for the job.

tonydahose

Regular
May 7, 2004
do like they said. sit your butt in one of the back seats. reach down between your legs(insert comments here) and feel right below the cushion. once you feel a little plastic thing you know where its at. get a standard screwdriver and just push the white plastic in while lifting up on the cushion. do the same for the other side. rest is just bolts and should be simple.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info