GTO accident outside of my house in Palatine

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Well here's the story behind the pictures about what went on. I lived on Rt. 14 (Northwest Highway) in Palatine right by the Palatine Hills Golf Course. A guy posing as a mute, stole a car off a dealership and drove it up from Elgin. He was moving down the road and a VERY high rate of speed. The policeman at the scene said he thought between 80-90 mph, another guy at the scene that watched the whole thing happen thought more like 100-120. He's heading northwest down 14, and a woman from my complex pulls out to head southeast. She has two 11 year old girls, both sitting in the passenger seat. He tries to swerve out of the way, but SHE ends up clipping his rear quarter. He spun for another 1/8 mile. When she hit him, it threw her motor and trans 20 yards from where the Miata ended up. It was ripped out with such force that it took half the exhaust system and the shift knob. After the GTO stopped spinning the guy jumped out and ran for it. He ended up getting arrested after breaking into a house and stealing a bicycle. The woman ended up being ok, and one of the girls was ok, but the other girl was listed in critical the next day. I know I posted these in another forum, but I was talking to UncLarry and he thought that some of the GTO guys would get a kick out of them.
DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
This must have happened about 2-3 years ago. Primalzer caleld me up one day and told me about it. Said he was in the shitter, heard something that sounded like a dumpster being dropped, wiped his ass and went to look at the carnage. I came over and we took a walk around the whole scene after they cleaned off the road. The post that he hit was a good 1/8th mile down the road like he said.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info