Does anyone here instal Shift Lights?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
If you guys have any questions about the install or get stuck somewhere, let me know.
I'll try to help.

It really is a simple install though.
One thing I would recommend is soldering the connections. It will prevent future headaches.
Sorry, I just don't trust those connectors.

AND
Make sure you set the cylinder selection to "1 cylinder" for 99+ Mustangs.

Failing to do this is a common mistake made by many with the COP ignition system.

Dan

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dana said:
So, does it work?

Dan

Hell Yeah!

Got it set for 6K right now to see how that works out... I was thinking maybe 6.2K will be a good spot eventually...

I still have to solder the connections. And I found a nice bracket where all the plugs are next to that computer... Thinking I could do a delete there and save 6 ounces... lol

Dan, Andy

Where did you guys mount your lights? I'm thinking a-pillar myself since I want it to get my attention.

Vince

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Cobra Dude said:
My shift light is mounted in the far left hand corner of the dash. I love it.

^^ Ditto. Same location. You can see it a bit in this shot. I may move it to the A-Pillar, haven't decided.

pillar2.jpg

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
gnxs said:
^^ Ditto. Same location. You can see it a bit in this shot. I may move it to the A-Pillar, haven't decided.

I saw a MSC 2.0 cruising video here,think it was flatliner's, and he had it on the A-Pillar. He also had the blue one which was extra $$$ over every other color. But since I got the mystichrome car w/ the blue idlers I figured I should get the blue shift light.

I also want to see that thing even when I am not thinking about it so I think a A-Pillar will get my attention the most...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info