where to get 110... sticky??

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
figured this would make a good sticky. and i need some.

a gas station in woodstock had some for a short time last summer but they got shut down by the epa because their tanks werent setup for it??? now i have NO idea where to get any.

i know in crystal lake they have some 100 octane stuff, but im looking for 110. where do they have it at the pump? or if anyone knows were to get it period!

also, maybe we can do nitrous filling in this thread??? i drive all the way to rockford to "the hot rod shop" to get mine done. about 3.50 a lb.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
you just need 30% head room on your fuel system as a minium your going to use about that much more fuel, so possibly a fuel pump and injectors if you dont have enough room left in whats on there now, the stock fuel line should be fine, and its about 105 octane, I ran it for 2 years in my other grand prix, and will be running it in the one im putting togather right now

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
there is a small gas station in sycamore just east of downtown sycamore. last summer they had sunoco 110 leaded for $5/gal.

corral marathon
503 East State Street, Sycamore, IL

(815) 895-2486

i just called them, they wont have it untill mid april though.

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
there is a small gas station in sycamore just east of downtown sycamore. last summer they had sunoco 110 leaded for $5/gal.

corral marathon

(815) 895-2486

DAMN nice find! Did you ask about price this year? $5 a gallon sounds more like 100 octane. Last year at the track they had 110 for $8 a gallon and at that gas station in woodstock it was $7.35....

Great info!

C.Evans

TCG Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Sycamore, IL

corral marathon

(815) 895-2486

x2. They sell it because Sycamore Speedway is right down the road.
I think its Cam2 brand racing fuel.

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Jun 29, 2009
figured this would make a good sticky. and i need some.

a gas station in woodstock had some for a short time last summer but they got shut down by the epa because their tanks werent setup for it??? now i have NO idea where to get any.

i know in crystal lake they have some 100 octane stuff, but im looking for 110. where do they have it at the pump? or if anyone knows were to get it period!

also, maybe we can do nitrous filling in this thread??? i drive all the way to rockford to "the hot rod shop" to get mine done. about 3.50 a lb.

LOL, that Citgo got in trouble for having leaded 110 ?!@

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.