Chevy takes the ZR1 and ZL1 to Virginia International Raceway -vids

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
You would complain even if they were driving on ice.

You and I know that a pro driving vs a journalist who has limited seat time is going to pull significantly faster times. I wasn't complaining, rather pointing out that it's not a valid comparison. C&D's test is more valid since it's run under same conditions and using the same drivers.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You and I know that a pro driving vs a journalist who has limited seat time is going to pull significantly faster times. I wasn't complaining, rather pointing out that it's not a valid comparison. C&D's test is more valid since it's run under same conditions and using the same drivers.

But there are journalists like Bru, tearing up tracks all around the states. How do you know those guys weren't seasoned drivers? Although, Bru did just mention that one of them crashed... so... :ugh: to that as well. :rofl:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Trust me. They ain't. I've seen the same journalist stall a Mini cooper three years in a row at our regional car rally at Road America. Someone always offs one car. R8 and GT500 are some of the casualties over previous years.

There are some journalists who are enthusiasts and have gone to driving schools, but most are bloggers who are writers first and car guys second. We have driving schools in the budget this year :fy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info